Fabulous Wine Delicacies for Your Christmas Day Celebration
Even a little amount of wine can set your Christmas Day celebration on fire. Wisely choose wines from the selection of deep rich reds to fruity light whites for an amazing party and with your roast turkey and Christmas canapes you can add more to the dining party mood. With Dial a Bottle Calgary services you do not need to be the least worried about the wonderful dining ideas and other entertaining factors associated with Christmas Eve celebration with wine. There is always a preferred bottle or two which you just cannot justify opening on an ordinary day, but herein Christmas presents the ideal opportunity.
Here is a sensational festive wine selection for you to have a blast with Christmas punch dining!
- Cono Sur Bicicleta Viognier 2012, white wines of Chile have got 13.5% of alcohol and you are sure to be impressed with its taste. This variety is sometimes trickily produced with viognier grape flavor to burst with peach fruit and sweet-pear. It is a brilliant match for roast turkey even with a hint of zippy acidity and coconut.
- Tikves Vranec Merlot 2012 with 14% alcohol is a fantastic wine from Macedonia. Indulge your taste buds in this deep-colored red with pure, ripe, sweet black-cherry fruit and blackberry. This is amazingly pure, dense and superb with beef.
- Terrazas Selection Malbec 2010 with 14.5% alcohol is a standard Argentine malbec and it is also good with beef. Dense and concentrated with textured, supple, sweet black fruits, it is really moreish and festive too.
- Louis Latour Viré-Clessé 2010 with 13% alcohol is available at much affordable rate and with ripe peach and pear fruitiness, this white Burgundy spectrum tastes really expensive. There is an appealing blend of freshness and rich fruit. Go for it as the bottle will also look great on your dining table.
- Niepoort Redoma Branco 2011 with 13.5% alcohol is a fabulous white flavor rich in citrus, pear, peach and melon. It is rich but fresh and lovely.
For the main course, no matter whether it is Christmas lunch or dinner, it is the perfect time to roll out some excellent wines. If you have not yet started thinking about what your guests will be served on the special Christmas Day, Dial a Bottle Calgary services can deliver you the best supplies to better your party making it a real fun.